The GAIN forum will be closing in October 2017. More information…
- What does the Network do?
- > Provide a forum for discussion at bi-monthly meetings
- > Share information via email bulletins and social media
- > Create and maintain a website that is engaging and relevant to members
- > Promote our members and their work to other stakeholders
- > Host an annual showcase event
- > Facilitate development of commercial opportunities amongst social enterprises
- > Enable more collaborative working
- > Encourage learning and sharing of expertise
- Business Support
> Commerce – The Network acts as a marketplace increasing commercial opportunities amongst social enterprises themselves. It highlights other business opportunities both in and outside of Plymouth.
> Communications – The Network provide a forum to share information and news about the sector and individual businesses. It increases networking opportunities and provides a platform for debate about key issues identified by the members.
> Representation – The Network plays an important lobbying role by representing and promoting the social enterprise sector in Plymouth.
> Collaboration – The Network facilitates sharing of resources amongst social enterprises more effectively and provides opportunities for joint working and development of informal and formal partnerships.
> Learning – The Network enables learning form others from with the sector and public, voluntary or private sectors. It will engage relevant speakers on issues requested by the members. It provides a forum for sharing expertise and insight.