We pride ourselves on exceeding our clients expectations. Through our health, safety and employment law training and consultancy services we believe that we can make a positive difference to the management of your team and your workplace.
The GAIN forum will be closing in October 2017. More information…
- - Promoting sensible and practical Health, Safety and Team management
- - Thinking innovatively when providing solutions
- - Providing a professional, personal and friendly service at all times.
Our services include:
- Foundation health and safety training including Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling, Working at Height, Basic Fire, Safety in the Use of Ladders and Towers, First Aid etc
- Management training including a variety of NEBOSH certificate level courses and the NEBOSH General diploma, IOSH Managing Safely and Directing Safely, CITB Site Management and Site Supervisor training etc
- Accredited courses including NEBOSH, IOSH, CITB, FAIB, PASMA and UKATA training
- Retained advisor services covering Health Safety and Employment Law
- ISO/OHSAS Management Systems
- Behavioural Safety training and consultancy
- Policy preparation, audits and reviews
- Tailored HR contract templates and employee handbooks
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Accident investigation
- Assistance with Health and Safety Accreditation schemes
- Conducting workplace risk assessments
- Training needs analysis
- Training and consultancy services can also be tailored to meet your requirements
- Business Support
- Specialists, Experts, Research
- New Business
- Conference, Meeting Rooms
- How to comply with the law
- Your legal responsibilities
- Legislative updates
These sessions are open to anyone, from any business.
We also provide discounted rates when booking 3 or more delegate places on any of our selected open course dates. More information on our Training Bundle rates can be found on our website.
At the heart of our business is our 5 star customer service promise which ensures the highest level of care and attention is maintained at all times.
We promise to:
- Provide a friendly professional service
- Respond to all enquiries quickly and effectively
- Deliver a service that is straightforward and problem free
- Tailor a solution to meet your needs
- Listen, learn and improve on all aspects of our service
We believe in going the extra mile and developing strong, rewarding partnerships with our Clients. We are very confident in the services we provide and in line with this offer a complete service guarantee which essentially means if you are not entirely satisfied with our service we will either fix it, offer an alternative service or give you your money back.