I am a Chartered Management Accountant, both qualified and experienced in managing business finances.
I bring my experience to help small business owners understand their finances and have confidence in the decisions they make.
My clients see me as a valuable partner in their businesses, with an understanding of more than just the numbers. They describe me as someone who cares deeply about their businesses and loves the challenge of finding the information they need to steer their businesses towards profitable, cash generating growth:
• Do you know how much profit you’d make on that customer you’re chasing?
• Do you know how much profit you need to make?
• Would you be better selling more to an existing customer?
• Can you afford to take on the new team member that you feel you can’t live without? What do you need to do to make sure you can?
• Have you got evidence for your bank to show that you can service that loan you want and that you can use it to grow your business?
A large part of my experience is in food manufacturing and I am particularly passionate about helping small food businesses in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset succeed in a very tough market place.